Learn how to evolve from annual reviews to continuous performance management.
Performance reviews are one of the biggest pains in the workplace! Work is happening in realtime and employees now expect realtime feedback on their performance, making annual reviews less valuable and relevant.
Many companies, such as Adobe, have moved away from annual reviews to continuous performance management.
Watch the recording and learn:
- The main functions of annual reviews and appraisals
- The challenges of annual reviews and why they fail
- How to replace reviews and its functions with continuous performance management
- How to address compensation and promotions in the absence of reviews
- How to manage change when moving away from annual reviews
Wendy Pat Fong is the Director of Customer Success at 7Geese which provides a continuous performance management platform that is used by over 100 customers. Over the past year Wendy has helped many organizations move away from annual reviews to continuous performance management. Wendy holds a psychology degree and an HR diploma.